Monday 26 June 2017

Back to Work

Eid Mubarak!

I went back to the office today. I'm feeling loads better, and my appetite is back even if my ability to consume as usual isn't. I only managed a piece of toast for breakfast and half a salad... but did nibble a couple of small pieces of pistachio barfi which someone had brought into the office to celebrate Eid.

I flipping love barfi! So sweet, so pretty!

Anyway, I weighed myself this morning and I have lost a full half stone! Obviously this is too fast and not good at all, but I'm a little bit delighted as I'm now no longer in the red zone. I'm not even in the horrible orange zone. Look at the stars, look how they shine for me, and all the things I wee... cause it is all yellooo!



Well let's see how I go.

I made a healthy sweet treat yesterday. The NHS website said bananas are a good bland food if you're recovering from food poisoning. Really, I thought. So I made banana and raspberry ice cream with crushed strawberries and a square of gingerbread chocolate I was given as a gift.

Honestly, tasted better than it looked, and my belly liked it. We ended up watching Bad Teacher. Oh yeah, it's awful, but in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment